Join the Workshop Remotely
Blue Jeans Video Setup: For the best remote meeting experience, we recommend joining the meeting with the BlueJeans App. The App will automatically install when you join a BlueJeans meeting for the first time. However, you can also join the meeting using your favorite browser.
- Download, install and launch the BlueJeans App or go to the BNL Join Meeting Screen using your browser.
- Your workshop coordinator will provide you with the Meeting ID and any optional passcode in a seperate email. Please do not give out this meeting connection information. It is only for registered attendees.
- Insert the Meeting ID and the optional passcode if used into the meeting sign-in screen, then click the "Enter or Join Meeting" button.
- Set your connection options (camera, mic, phone and audio).
- Click the "Join Meeting" button to enter the meeting.
Access to Event for Non-U.S. Citizens
Non-U.S. Citizens must complete the additional Brookhaven Lab Guest Form and be approved in the BNL Guest Information System (GIS) if they would like to attend this workshop.
If you have a current BNL Appointment and a valid BNL Guest Number or you have a pending BNL Guest Number (GR) , it is not necessary to complete the additional BNL Guest Form again.