Brookhaven Scientists Featured in DOE's New 'Women @ Energy' Series
March 29, 2013
To date, seven scientists at Brookhaven Lab have been featured in the U.S. Department of Energy's "Women @ Energy" series.
At national laboratories, Women's History Month has been a time to celebrate women's past scientific accomplishments and also to encourage women to pursue opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields.
Earlier in March, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) launched a new series, "Women @ Energy," to highlight women who are improving the world through their careers in STEM across the DOE complex. To date, seven Brookhaven scientists have been featured. Read about them, their work, and their ideas to engage more women, girls, and other underrepresented groups in STEM here:
- Joanna Fowler, Biosciences Department
- Carol Kessler, Nonproliferation & National Security Division
- Deborah J. Keszenman, Biosciences Department and the NASA Space Radiation Laboratory
- Yan Li, Computational Science Center
- Triveni Rao, Instrumentation Division
- Vivan Stojanoff, Photon Sciences Directorate
- Christina Swinson, Accelerator Test Facility
2013-3790 | INT/EXT | Newsroom