Joint Appointment, Accelerator Design, Electron-Ion Collider
Preferred Gender Pronouns (PGPs): he, him, his
I started my career in Brookhaven National Laboratory as a Research Associate, then became an accelerator physict before taking the current adjoint position with Michigan State University. As one of the few people working on the infant stage of the electron-ion collider, I am delight to continue my contribution to this exciting project.
- (Nonlinear) beam dynamics
- Collective effect, Beam-Beam interaction
- High performance computing algorithms and applications
- Data/statistics based discoveries.
- B.S. University of Science and Technology of China
- M.S. Indiana University
- PhD Indiana University