High Performance, Computational Science Initiative
Zhihua Dong joined High Performance Computing group of BNL Computational Science Initiative on 2017 working on scientific code optimization, accelerated computing as well as helping systems admin tasks of SDCC HPC clusters. His current research focus is on performace portability.
High Performance Computing
- Ph.D. in Theoretical Partical Physics, CoLumbia Univerisity (1993)
- M. Phil Columbia University (1988) .
- B.S. in Physics, University of Science and Technology of China (1986)
- 07/2017 - present , Senior Technology Engineer, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Computational Science Initiative
- 03/1993 - 07/2017 , Research Staff, Columbia University Physics Department
- Dong Z, Gray H, Leggett C, et al (2021) Porting HEP Parameterized Calorimeter Simulation Code to GPUs. Frontiers in Big Data 4:. https://doi.org/10.3389/fdata.2021.665783
- Yu H, Dong Z, Knoepfel K, et al (2021) Evaluation of Portable Acceleration Solutions for LArTPC Simulation Using Wire-Cell Toolkit. EPJ Web of Conferences 251:03032. https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/202125103032
- Dong Z, Fang Y-LL, Huang X, et al (2018) High-Performance Multi-Mode Ptychography Reconstruction on Distributed GPUs. 2018 New York Scientific Data Summit (NYSDS). https://doi.org/10.1109/nysds.2018.8538964