- Artificial Photosynthesis
- Catalysis: Reactivity & Structure
- Electrochemical Energy Storage
- Electron- and Photo-Induced Processes for Molecular Energy Conversion
- Neutrino and Nuclear Chemistry
- Surface Electrochemistry and Electrocatalysis
- Catalysis for Alternative Fuels Production
- Nanostructured Interfaces for Catalysis
- Structure and Dynamics of Applied Nanomaterials
Chemistry Division Operations Plan
Note: The only official copy of this file is the one online.
The Division is operating under ROOP Phase 2C.
Resumption of Operations Information
What everyone must know and do prior to the start of work
- At BNL all work is planned. Most scientific work is governed by an Experimental Safety Review (ESR).
- You have the obligation to “stop work” if you determine an unsafe condition exists.
- Read and sign the governing ESR.
- Complete required training specified in ESR.
- You must be briefed by knowledgeable individuals on specific work practices in the lab.
- Receive authorization to work from the PI or ESH coordinator.
- Ensure you have the required personal protective equipment (PPE, typically safety glasses and goggles, gloves, lab coats) AND that it is in good condition. Discard and replace any defective PPE.
- Contact your ESH coordinator or PI with any questions or ideas for safety improvements.