Small Business Liaison Administrator, Procurement & Property Management Division
Preferred Gender Pronouns (PGPs): "she, her, hers"
Mary Rogers is the Small Business Liaison Administrator at Brookhaven Lab. Her office is a gateway for small businesses that can provide the goods and services the Laboratory needs for its science and technology mission. She works to grow procurement opportunities for small businesses in socioeconomic categories including women-owned, minority-owned, veteran-owned, HUBZone small businesses, among others.
Board Member, Hauppauge Industrial Association of Long Island (HIA-LI)
President Emeritus, African American Advancement Group (AAAG) at Brookhaven Lab
Co-Chair, AAAG STEM Scholarship Committee
Member, AAAG Gus Prince STEM Graduate Award Committee
- Long Island Business News (LIBN) Top 50 Women in Business Award 2022
- Brookhaven Lab Pinnacle Award for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (2020, view citation)
- 2022, for Fiscal Year-End Award to Small Business
- 2018, for ERG Leadership - African American Advancement Group Presidency
- 2016, for A-123 Assignment
- 2014, for Labwide Windows Upgrade
Small Business Liaison Officer Certification