Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council
Further enriching the culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) within the Computational Science Initiative (CSI), the DEI Council performs activities and advises on policies that sustain a diverse and talented CSI workforce in keeping as a global leader in scientific discovery.
CSI DEI Council activities focus on recruitment, education, outreach, staff life, coordination, and communication with the goal of developing a psychologically safe and respectful environment for all at CSI.
We measure impact based on the specific activities defined yearly by this Council. This mission aligns with U.S. Department of Energy and Brookhaven National Lab DEI initiatives and supports the objective of fostering a diverse and inclusive research environment. A Charter (PDF) outlines the Council's logistical procedures with specific strategies adopted via majority vote.
There are no events scheduled at this time.
(631) 344-4626, email@example.com
(631) 344-4827, firstname.lastname@example.org
(631) 344-5489, email@example.com
(631) 344-3363, firstname.lastname@example.org
(631) 344-8709, email@example.com
(631) 344-4379, firstname.lastname@example.org
(631) 344-6245, email@example.com
(631) 344-7090, firstname.lastname@example.org
(631) 344-6152, email@example.com
BNL DEI Advisor
(631) 344-3164, firstname.lastname@example.org