- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
Workshop Hotel Information
A block of rooms at the Home2 Suites has been reserved at a preferred rate of $147 US/night (plus applicable taxes). Interested participants are encouraged to make their reservations early. The rate includes complimentary buffet breakfast and high-speed internet. Please check with the hotel to set up your shuttle requirements at check-in. This hotel has a 9-passenger van for transportation to/from Brookhaven lab and the Home2 Suites hotel.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Long Island Brookhaven
101 Boulevard East
Yaphank, NY 11980 USA
Phone: +1 631-775-1450, Toll-Free: +1 877-6HOME02
Group Name (Phone-in Reservation): US FCC Workshop
Reservation Cutoff Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
For Reservations: +1 631-775-1450
Method of Payment: Self-Pay (credit card)
Direct reservations at the workshop rate can be made by clicking the button below. When booking a room, you must guarantee your room with a credit card. Please contact the hotel to find out about their cancellation policy.
While the immediate vicinity around BNL has no large hotels, there are many establishments within a 45 minute drive of the Laboratory. View Listing
Long Island (major roads only): PDF
Accommodations at Brookhaven Lab
Please note, limited onsite housing is available. All guests must contact the BNL Housing Office directly to make their own reservations at their personal expense unless other arrangements are made by the workshop coordinator.
Important Notice: All guests (U.S. and Non-U.S. citizens) planning to stay onsite must submit a Brookhaven Lab Guest Form and be approved in the BNL Guest Information System (GIS).
- Please contact the BNL Housing Office at 631-344-2541 or 631-344-2551 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding onsite housing reservation requirements, cutoff dates and rate information.
- Reservation Deadline: April 10, 2023.
- A block of rooms have been reserved under "US FCC Workshop 2023" or use block #291932.
When contacting the Housing Office, please provide the following information:
- If arriving after 10 p.m., you may pick up your keys at Police Headquarters (Bldg. 50), directly across from the Brookhaven Center (Bldg.30).
- The guest house (building 257) is about a 10-minute walk away from the workshop venue (building 510). The BNL Shuttle service is available from 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday, by calling 631-344-2714.
- All reservations are guaranteed and must be paid if not cancelled by 1 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Fees for onsite housing are paid directly to the Housing Office, upon check-in. The following forms of payment are accepted: cash, checks, travelers checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Cancellation Policy
- General Information