- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
- General Info
- Guest Services
Teachers Federal Credit Union (Teachers), located in Brookhaven National Laboratory’s Research Support Building (Bldg. 400), is a full-service branch offering teller-supported transactions, a wide range of products, and advice from financial service experts.
With membership open to all, Teachers’ top priority is what’s best for its members’ financial future, including lower rates on loans, fewer and lower fees, and higher yields.
- Laboratory employees, facility-users, and guests with Brookhaven National Laboratory identification badges can cash Brookhaven Lab payroll checks at Teachers. However, the credit union cannot cash personal or traveler's checks unless you are a Teachers member.
- All Brookhaven Lab and Brookhaven Science Associates checks can be cashed at Teachers with proper identification, regardless if you have an account.
For more information on becoming a credit union member, contact the Brookhaven Lab branch directly at Ext. 7700 or Ext. 3300, Monday through Friday, or the Teachers Call Center at 1-800-341-4333.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Locations
Teachers has two 24/7 on-site ATMs:
- The ATMs accept credit and debit/ATM cards that are in the following networks: CIRRUS, HONOR, NYCE, and PLUS
- Non-Teachers members will be charged $3.00
- Withdrawal amounts are determined by your financial institution's limit.