- General Info
- Water Quality
- Unit Types
- Policies, Procedures & Responsibilites
- BNL Computer Use Agreement (pdf)
- Information & Assistance
- Guide to BNL
About the Division
Our mission is to provide services that support and assist the world-class scientific research performed at Brookhaven National Laboratory. Our services are available to all Brookhaven departments, divisions, guests, users, and visiting researchers.
The Guest Services office is located in Building 400A, 20 Brookhaven Avenue. Get maps and directions.
The cafeteria at Berkner is closed at this time. Micro-marts with ready-to-eat options are open 24/7 in Buildings 400 and 740. Mobile Food Vendors are also scheduled to visit the site daily.
BNL attracts more than 4,500 visiting scientists from all over the world each year. To support our guests, 333 on-site housing units are available for rent.
The BNL Mail Room handles all official U.S. mail, through our on-site U.S. Post Office, all intra-Laboratory mail as well as facsimiles, telex and cable transmission.
We offer an on-site courtesy shuttle, an off-site shuttle and Enterprise car rental is available.
(631) 344-2525, email@example.com
(631) 344-5090, firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor, Mailroom, Fleet and Transportation Services
(631) 344-5341, email@example.com
Supervisor, Conference and Food Services
(631) 344-8436, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Supervisor, Housing
(631) 344-2917, email@example.com
Supervisor, Motor Pool
(631) 344-3261, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Administrative Assistant
(631) 344-5370, email@example.com