- General Info
- Water Quality
- Unit Types
- Policies, Procedures & Responsibilites
- BNL Computer Use Agreement (pdf)
- Information & Assistance
- Guide to BNL
On-site Housing Services
- Televisions equipped with satellite connection in all apartments, Guest House rooms, Guest House lobby and dormitory lobbies.
- Card-operated Laundry facility is located at Building 363 in the apartment area. Laundry facilities are also available in the Cavendish and Curie dormitories. Please see the Housing Office for a laundry card.
- Wireless internet connections are available in all dormitories and the Guest House rooms.
- Each dormitory hall has its own on-site telephone in the common area.
- Each apartment room has its own landline phone.
- DSL connections in the apartments.
- Rollaway beds, high chairs and cribs are available upon request and availability.
- Housekeeping is available in all dormitories and the Guest House Monday-Friday except Holidays.
- The harboring of no more than two (2) pets is allowed in the apartments; residents must complete an Approval to Harbor Pet Form located at the Housing Front Desk.
- An off-site housing web-site is available to assist visitors in locating rental properties in the local area.
- The BNL Visitor's Guide is available at http://www.bnl.gov/visitorinfo/.